Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I Tried...

We know Ross' history with Major League debuts, and because of this history, he told me he wanted to make sure that he wasn't at Phil Hughes' debut. Well, since his debut is tomorrow at Yankee Stadium, I couldn't resist: I bought Ross tickets.

I had to spend an extra two bucks to pay for Ticketmaster to e-mail them to me, but it was worth it to try to de-rail the future Yankee ace before he gets started. I forwarded the tickets to him this morning, and he called me, laughing, when I got home from work. Turns out he can't use the tickets, because he's going to a Broadway show, or something (a likely story). But on the whole, I think the whole experience was funny enough to warrant spending $36.60. Now I just need to find someone else to take the tickets...

No comments: