Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm really getting sick of Seattle

The Mariners are starting to get on my nerves. They obviously aren't as good as their record, but they won't go away. I feel the Yankees should have passed them by now. If they're now 2 games up on Cleveland and Detroit, surely they would have passed Seattle by now. If the Yankees have a better record than every National League team, surely the would have had to pass Seattle by now. But they haven't. In fact, the Yankees have the 4th best record in all of baseball now, and still don't have a playoff spot.

I would assume that a team with the fourth best record in baseball, since 1995 has always made the playoffs.

I was counting on the fact that they wouldn't be able to hit Johan Santana tonight, but they scored twice off of him in the first, and still lead 2-0. It's time Seattle goes away.

No comments: