Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Swift Kick in The Nuts

Let's see...

  • Anibal Sanchez throws a no-hitter and is 7-2 with a 2.89 ERA on the season.
  • Hanley Ramirez has probably been the best rookie position-player in baseball (him or Uggla).
  • Cla Meredith has thrown 27 1/3 consecutive scoreless innings, and has an ERA of 0.75 on the year.
  • Josh Bard is hitting .319/.400./493 in one of the toughest pitching parks in baseball.
Sully, I think I see your problem with Theo. Plus he gave Lester cancer.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Well, you can't blame Theo for the Ramirez/Sanchez trade, since he was AWOL at the time (although I guess you could blame him for leaving the ship without a rudder). Even so, yes, I'm upset. And you didn't even mention Andy Marte. Or Coco Crisp. Or Josh Beckett.

My nuts hurt.